administrivia (is that Latin?): list cleanup

Okay, just spent the early morning hours watching my MAC guru install a
new internal hard-drive in my vintage 7600, turn the original 1.3 gig HD
into the back-up, and help me install the recently purchased 'slightly
used' other 4 gig HD into a doorstop.

Bottom line is after clicking on the 'envelope' (gotta be a Netscaper)
later this a.m. received four emails. Not too many minutes later when
clicking on 'the envelope' "she" regurgitated 15 emails, some of which,
but not all, were repeats of previous emails. Looks quite weird to
scroll down and see alfa-digest V9 #122, alfa-digest V9 #120,
alfa-digest V9 #121, alfa-digest V9 #120 (not typos).

Bottom line, while I'm not on the listed hit (umm) list - excite or
yahoo - I might (Houston) have a problem. Possibly it's just the new
Apple IBM made in Singapore hard-drive's sense of humor playing tricks.

So, you grunt temp administrators, please don't send me to resubscribe
Hell. (By-the-by, does Richard pay well?) and keep those combination of
Alfa one's and zero's winging their way to Irwindale and other kid's
cyber chimneys.

Biba
[Please, for god's sake, don't let your children grow up to be (Alfa)
car body persons].
Irwindale, CA USA