HOORAY ..SHE LIVES!

      My '84 GTV6 is back on the road after a 5 year hibernation,
waiting for me to do something about the transaxle sticking between
gears. Merit Carden lightened gears, put in new synchros, etc and
I put things back where they belong, finally. Insurance verification
was faxed to me and Monday I'll get a new tag so I can go out and
test 5th gear too.
          I've changed the oil, added new gas and dryer and will change
the coolant today. Installed new battery.
    To- Do List
    After ~ 100 mi   change transaxle to redline 75 w - 90
                             change engine oil to castrol synthetic
    Soon                change driveshaft donuts ( noticed small cracks )
                             new front transaxle mounts
     Anyone care to help with a to- do list for a car that's been parked
( indoors ) 5 years?  My notes show the timing belt to have only
5,000 miles but 5+ years now. Should it be changed?
    Excited to own a catagory C again!
             Mark Manley