Re: feedback, WSDOT and salt

Tess and other WA Alfisti: I agree about the need for lots of letters to
the people in charge of the SaltPilot program...thanks for the additional
adresses-they get letters now, too, though Mr. Baroga didn't trouble
himself to reply. I sent notice to the AROO liason that OR, ID and BC,
Canada are watching the WSDOT program to see if they can get away with
this also. WSDOT notes that corrosion inhibition has been vastly
 improved in new vehicles, but my two 1978 Alfas and my 1984 VW have,
curiously, not benefitted from these improvements. C'mon NW digestibles,
lets hit these folks with some serious bandwidth protest! Your
already-rust-prone-Alfa will live you for it.                 Hopping mad
in the Pacific NorthWET,                 Patrick Hood, NWARC