Rear muffler for Spider, ANSA, etc.?

I have what looks to be a Supersprint, large single tapered chrome outlet, rear
muffler on my '78 Spider.  Very well made!  Called Supersprint and they are NLA.

Curious what other free-flow rear mufflers are available?

So far only two:

1) ANSA, lowest price at Bruce's Parts Bin, $120.  Don't seem to last long,
performance tests usually don't show any HP/TQ increase.  Single chrome outlet.

2) AR Ricambi Power-Plus, $142.09.  Looks like it's just two big chrome outlets
welded to the single pipe exiting the muffler.  Does it fit the body cutout?
Looks like it will extend quite a ways out from under the rear bumper.  Looks
more cosmetic than a effective way to reduce backpressure!

What about Daytona/FAZA?  Still around, offer a performance rear exhaust?

Then there's the OEM curved vs. straight outlet debate.  Even Bosch F.I.
Spiders seem to have the curved outlet until '86, straight after.  Usually a
$20 difference in price for replacement.  I like the straight outlet myself
though I understand why the curved outlet was required prior to the addition of
the rear spoiler(exhaust gas!).  Not sure why the curved was still on the
earlier Bosch F.I. cars with the spoiler?

The ANSA replacement mufflers all seem to rust or break welds.  Had good luck
with the Cisam center and rear mufflers I've used.

Jeff

Davidson, NC

'78 Spider (For Sale!)
'84 Spider Veloce