Colombo Bariani V6 cams

	Yes, I currently have the Colombo race cams (  11.5 mm lift ) on the
ITE Milano Verde. This is a race car some drivability is not an issue. I did
at  one time run these in a hopped up GTV6 2.5 . There are several issues
that need to be resolved in order to run these on a street car. Also, these
cams are not emissions legal and nothing can be to make them legally pass
the test. If you have specific questions please e-mail me directly.

	ANDREWG
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6
	88 Milano Verde