alfa 156 commercials

Hey all, Im in south thailand and saw a tv commercial for the new 156 this morning, Is there a place on the net to download, alfa tv commercials? Very cool commercial outlining the power and F1 style shifting. Or at least that is what i got out of it, in my semi hung over state as the thai language assaulted my pickled brain. I cant wait to get home (well yes I can) to play with my gtv-6 and hopefully sell of some other cars to repurchase my teenage gtv-6 from the friend I sold it to 9 years ago. thanks boomer