Re: 156 GTAm

It looks great but the bottom of the front air dam would last about 3 days in my
hands, I lean towards form following function and every thing else about that car
says all the right things.

http://debates.coches.net/mensaje.cfm?cod=171363&raiz=171363

We'll just keep drooling in the US.  Didn't the Am in the original have to do with
it being sent to America?