GTV6 / Alfetta GT Calendar

Send me a picture of your GTV6 or Alfetta GT!

I am producing a 2003 calendar featuring images of GTV6s and Alfetta
GTs.  It will be a single color sheet, 12 inches high and somewhere
between 36 and 60 inches wide.  The final width depends on the number
of good pictures I can include.

Everyone who submits a photo that makes it into the calendar gets a
free copy, of course.  The remainder of the run of calendars will be
available for the cost of publication and postage.

I've already asked about 25 people for submissions in private e-mail.
It's only been a week, and I have received enough good photos to begin
laying out the final calendar.

If you have interesting photos of a GTV6 or Alfetta GT, let me know!
Fabrication/restoration images are also of interest.  No car is too
stock or too modified.

I am also looking for dates of races and car shows in which Alfa
Romeos of any description will participate.  The dates will be
published in the calendar, too.

For a mock-up of the proposed calendar and submission guidelines,
please visit the calendar website:

   http://www.dedion.com/calendar

Thanks.

-Tom