Le Mans Classic - Lots of Alfas

I just saw part of the Le Mans Classic from last September on Speed Channel.
There were Alfa 8Cs, T33/2s, T33/3s, TZs and others in vintage racing
against cars from 1923 to 1975. It is great to see all those cars.

It will air again twice on Sunday, 8 December 2002 and twice on Friday, 13
December 2002.

The pace car was a current Alfa (156 GTA?), though I couldn't identify it
because the only current Alfa I've seen a 147.

Leslie Wong
1979 Sprint Veloce