Re: what kinda wheels...

Kit Redwine <kredwine@domain.elided>
>Subject: What kind of wheels are these?

>From: "Glenn Wasserman" <glennwa@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: What kind of wheels are these?
>
>They look like late-model 164 wheels- I don't think they were offered in
>the US.

Hi,
I see these wheels a lot: they're standard on 2.0 16v GTVs and Spiders here in the UK... and the rest of Europe I guess. There are quite a few sets knocking around second hand because many owners upgrade. I think a similar wheel but 4-stud may be used on some 146 cars also.

Jonathan Griffin

Reading, home of drizzle
UK