RE: 164 Foglamps

Hi listers:

Does anyone have a link for some protective cover to put over the foglamps
so they don't get trashed with rocks every other month.  I don't mean a
plastic protective cover to use when the lights are not being used......but
one that lets the light through.

I am tired of replacing these things or driving around with them
cracked!!!!!

Dave
1991 164S
1997 Ducatti 900SS/SP
1974 Pantera

(no......I ain't Italian.....I just love their designs!)