re: 164 rear seats

At Michael & Allison Conrey <conrey@domain.elided> wrote:
>I'm considering the purchase of a 164.  I'd like to know if the back
>seat is large enough to fit three child safety seats?

My parents took me and my little bro, + luggage to camping more than
once. It happened on several cars: Fiat 126, Fiat 128, AR Berlina 2000,
Renault 5, Renault 6, Simca 1308.
Sometimes were carrying a car, a fish (on it's little bowl) and
a bird on its cage.
That's why I think Minivans are absolutely useless (let's not talk
about the look, that's outrageous), and that's why you should
consider buying that car right away.

Kids will be thankful one day.

Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, 500 Quattro, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it