GTV6 FS

The wife says she has to go before I can think about getting a Giulia. So...

'86 GTV6
About 99k miles (the speedo just died last week)
Red/Tan Leather
SR, AC, Pwr Wnd/Mirrors
No rips, no dents
Paint is in great shape except for a quarter size rub through on the hatch (to much wax on/off I guess)
Shankle springs/t-bars/sway bars
Koni shocks
SZ DeDion bushing and ball joints on frnt fender
AVS Intermediate Tires
Stebro exhaust front to back (still have the catalytic conv too)
Transmission recently rebuilt with lightened gears
I would like to get $5k

Located in SF BAy Area
-TomQ