Strange request

Howdy, y'all!

Hope all you 'mericans had a terrific Thanksgiving!

Today I received a note from someone in Connecticut who was an Alfa Romeo dealer in the
70's and went to Italy for the introduction of the Alfetta in 1975. At the introduction
everyone attending was given a 16 mm movie of the trip taken by Alfa Romeo. These folks
are seeking to buy a copy of a video that someone may've had made from the film.

If you have a video of the film in question, or access to the equipment to convert the
film to a video at a rock bottom price please contact me off Digest.

'nardo
83 GTV6 w/386,115 (s)miles at the moment - "Wild Horses"