The Alfa BB lynch mob (OT)

... take a pill already

ok, so some guy gets himself some bad karma by scraping email adresses out
of the digest - thats kinda bad alright. (Altough I'm inclined to give him
the benefit of the doubt for now - an alfa bb ain't a bad idea)

But some of you guys really slay me - do ya reckon we oughta send out some
special agents to stake out this guys house and see what is really goin' on
here?

Why don't ya just post a bitch message on the guys BB and let it go.
--
James Cook - Toronto
'71 GTV