Re: alfaBB.com spam??

G'day y'all

>> regardless of the commercial/noncommercial nature
>> of the alfabb effort, this is way over the line
>> into network abuse. for those who wish to
>> complain, simon send the email from a pacbell.net
>> dsl line (complain to abuse@domain.elided) and
>> relayed it off of an ipowerweb.com server (don't
>> know for sure what the abuse address will be,
>> try abuse@domain.elided,

I too got this crap from these lowlife scumbags.

A whois search tells us that they're also using
nameserver facilities provided by ipowerweb, so angry
emails to them may well be in order.

I'm certainly pissed off with the fact that they have
harvested the email addresses, and I think that the
sooner we let their upstream providers know just how
angry we are about this abuse, the sooner we can
hopefully close these shysters down.

Now, if only I could do something to stop getting spam
from Carl Miller ...

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided