part needed for '87 Spider

Hi Group:

I just got the "new" '87 Spider home, after a great road trip. For some bizarre reason, the center dash panel on this car has been removed, and was replaced with a flat plastic panel. Maybe the previous owner didn't like fresh air? Anyway, I'll buy a good used one, if there's one available out there. I'm talking about the trim piece around the radio, including the 3 air vents. I looked under the dash, and all the air hoses are still in place.

Also, if anyone is parting an '87 (or similar), there are some little bits and pieces I'd like to buy. Please drop me a line, and I'll give you my list.

Thanks, and regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spiders