Re: Sneezing Webers

My '74 GTV 2000 with Webers does this "sneezing" thing too.  Just
occasionally, and I think more often when off the throttle or idling.
If anyone could send any off-digest replies my way as well, I'd like to
hear the collective wisdom on this one.  My mechanic has never been
concerned, but I'd like to alleviate it nonetheless if easily done.
TIA,

Jeff Matson
jsm8@domain.elided
Harvard, MA