Milano Sunroof Adjustment - Other Maint.

I managed to get the sunshade out of my Milano over the weekend and using
the four bolts that attach the external sunroof panel to the movement
mechanism. However I haven't put the sunshade back in yet and was wondering
if any of you had any pointers.

I also replaced the shifter linkage near the transmission. I replaced 4
plastic bushings, one hem joint, and one double hem joint. The shifter works
great, quite an improvement.

I also replaced the clutch fork "pivot ball" which apparently breaks off
quite commonly on these cars and requires removing the transmission to fix.

Needless, this morning on the way to work I enjoyed the fruits of my labor.
:) Thanks.