Alfa files posted

I have posted the beginning of what I hope will become a useful Alfa information source.
There are only a couple of files there now, but it had to start somewhere.
Right now you can download a pdf file of a 78 Spider schematic, very useful if you happen to have a 78 Spider or thereabouts. There is also an instruction manual for a Shankle turbo kit (thanks to Kelly M. for that one). It's interesting anyway, now if I only had the hardware!

Here is the address:
http://homepage.mac.com/tmphoto/alfa/FileSharing52.html

Got files of interest and no place to post em? As long as they are Alfa related and of a reasonable size I will add them to the list for all to either marvel at or wonder why anyone would bother.

Tony Martie
78 Spider
http://tmpd.net