Re: LED "bulbs" for Spider tail lights

Dean,
I don't know if I speak for others or not, but thanks for your quick review of the LED brake light bulbs. I have seen them advertised and wondered if they were any good. I do appreciate the input. My turn next....
Cheers,
John L
Verde
I'd be interested in finding out more about them.. just LED curious. As an electronics guy, I've been following the LED world for a long time.

There are some LED's out there that could do a reasonable replacement of a taillight just in the past couple of years.. I don't know if they are easily avialable yet. Having a bulb that could run for 20 years is nice, and offsets a large starting cost.. but I don't know about the economy of putting such on a already 20+ year old car!

But, they're cool!! ;-) And, could be a better working choice than a standard bulb.

Though it sounds like these aren't them, yet..

Jon (hmmmm.. maybe I should talk to someone about sample parts...)