Re[2]: CarDisc

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:50:18 -0500 skippatnode <skippatnode@domain.elided> wrote:
> From: Richard Bies <bies@domain.elided>

> Anyone using Win ME?

> CarDisc run OK?

> My Duetto disc does.

if we're going to discuss CarDisc operability issues, i think that folks
need to include which version of which CarDisc, or the information will be
essentially useless.

(and in answer to Richard's question, i used Windows ME on my laptop for
about 2 weeks, but after the first 2 days, i was pretty sure it was not a
long term solution to any problem i was faced with. W2K lasted a while
longer, but it has given way to redhat linux 7.3, and the cardisc doesn't
run there. i may try my cardiscs under WINE, which allows some windows
programs to run in a linux environment, but right this minute i'm very busy
and don't have the time.)

richard