Re: Webers or Spica?

>The atomization from virtually ANY injection system (unless air
>shrouded injectors or compressed air boosted injectors are used) does
>not even APPROACH the level of atomization of the fuel which is
>achieved by Webers.

Hi Greg,

Why do you say so? Do our modern day efi systems with high pressure
fuel(s) rail still not atomize better than carbs? Don't carbs rely on
engine vacuum as opposed to high pressure fuel spray of a modern efi? I
still cannot see why carbs atomize better. Unless of course you are
comparing to the SPICA setup.

Zamani
http://mailplus.yahoo.com