From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
To: Alfa Romeo Digest <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: re: Spica/Webers
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:20:54 -0500

At 1:18 PM +0000 11/21/02, alfa-digest wrote:
The atomization from virtually ANY injection system (unless air shrouded
injectors or compressed air boosted injectors are used) does not even
APPROACH the level of atomization of the fuel which is achieved by Webers.

Greg
Umm, didn't Eric say they did some tests at Ford that indicated otherwise, or am I remembering completely incorrectly?