I Can't Believe This About Spark Plugs!

Platinums aren't expensive here in Connecticut.  Bought some recently @
$1.38 each.

Interesting that Tom Sanor's Montreal (Love that car!) only runs on them.  I
raced my Turner last month.  First set of plugs were the Champions that I
had in there since spring.  Had a couple of races on them & about 5000
street miles.  They were ok.  Fouled them in one run.  Replaced them with
NGK BP8's like all the other Turner racers use.  Fouled them in one race
session.  All I had left were a set of Bosch Platinums that had about 3,000
miles in my MGB.  They were slightly dark around the outer & dark tan,
almost brown on the insulator.

After the next practice session they were cleaner.  After the race, they
looked perfect - a slight tan insulator & no deposits around the edge.  LUV
EM!

Norm Sippel