Re: WTB: GTV6 Locking Gas Cap

Lance wrote:

> I lost the gas cap last night and when I went back to the station this
> morning, all that was left was the lock.  It must have been run over by
> something very heavy.  Anyway, anybody that9s parting out a GTV6 want to
> sell the gas cap?

Howdy, Lance!

I had almost the same thing happen the day before the Best Roads of Texas Tour this
year, except I found the remains of my cap in the middle of the road only 30 minutes
after I'd lost it! :-(

Those things are becoming NLA (unobtainium), so do your best to make the next one last.
I was lucky enough to find a new one in Austin, TX but it was the last of the lot.
Hopefully, you'll be just as lucky as I was. FYI - The new one, with two keys, cost me
$35.

Wish I could say I had an extra one I could send you, but I don't...

Ciao,
'nardo
83 GTV6 w/395,816 (s)miles and counting (Wild Horses)