Alfettas as Investments/Dead Alfettas

I have read with great amusement the postings on the dead Alfetta issue. I
am the original owner of an excellent 1979 Sprint Veloce with 86,000 miles.
I know any money I put into the car will not come back to me and I certainly
do not view it as a great investment. Granted, it will become more rare over
time but I suspect it will always be at the bottom of the Alfa food chain,
in spite of the many great qualities of the car. I do worry about future
body/interior parts and have often been tempted to but my own dead Alfetta.
But where to put it?  I am still collecting photos and data for an
Alfetta/Sprint register so if you have not emailed, please do. I have about
14 submissions so far.  Jim in San Diego