87 Platinum FS

My brother is selling his 87 Platinum and asked me to post this for him. Please respond to Marcello at roscigl@domain.elided or 201.263.9054 Burgundy metallic exterior in good shape, grey leather good, new tires and battery. Runs fine. Around a 100Kmiles (i cant remember exact mileage) Trans good. ABS starting to act up. $1000 obo. located in northern NJ.

Antonio