Re: Spider jump-starting

>Are there any reasons why I can't use my '93 Spider to jump-start a
dead
>Buick?

The Duetto has jumped started the Saab many a time.   Of course, there is the
time that I tried to jumpstart the Duetto with the Saab's battery, but the
cables didn't reach, so I pushed the Duetto out of the garage, it ran down the
slight incline of my driveway, and it hit my neighbor's brand new Prius.

Sometimes it's better to call AAA :-)

Robin

' 67 Duetto
' 92 Saab 900