Prospective Alfa #2 - More Alfa Search Tales

Good day everyone.  I have continued to get tons of helpful mail - thanks, you
guys rock.

I talked the Georgia seller today who was selling the 1968/1971 street/track
car.  He wasnt really receptive to slashing his price by half, so I indicated
that I would not be purchasing his car.  Potential disaster #1 averted due to
the help of this group.

Now for potential disaster #2.
I am talking to a seller in Stroudsburg PA about a 1969 GTV 1750.  The car has
54k original miles and is a one owner car.  It was originally purchased in
Canada and thus is equipped with Weber carburettors, as opposed to SPICA.  It
supposedly has a full service history, and is in original, but excellent
condition and is a desireable red with black interior.  Seller wants 12500,
which is still good money for a GTV, but a bargain compared to the 18K Georgia
car.

Pics are in the mail, but I still need someone to inspect the car.  Problem
is, all the shops I can find are more than an hour from the seller.  Does
anyone know of anyone I could pay to go to the seller's house and inspect it
in person?  Paying to have the car transported to a shop more than an hour
away (and back) would probably be rather spendy - perhaps needlessly so.  Plus
there would be a liability hassle.  Once again, suggestions from the group are
graciously welcomed.

Cheers everybody-
Jim