A-R 1474WD

If the 147 All Wheel Drive is in the 33P4, 155QV ethos
 we europeans may have another "good" alfa to decide to buy or not.
The 33P4 and 155QV were 4 wheel drive versions of FWD alfas.
The 155QV is a Lancia Integrale (4WD) alternative.
The design sketches I have seen suggest something else
- a kind of 147 Rav4 (dunno what that is in the USA/Canada).
As I am looking for a 4WD for commute/fishing purposes it may
 fit the bill
- guess I wil have to wait until 2004 to see.
As I canot see a-r releasing a 156 V6 AWD sportwagon.
- guess north america may have to wait even longer
In any case the expansion of A-R models to include whatever the Brera
 will be called (I cannot afford it), the 156GTA, the 147GTA and others
 at least means we have a wider choice.
And no I do not want the sketched Volvo look-alike 157 Sportwagon.
-- ps The Euro Saloon Car racing, notice the 156's are termed GTAs
   with 4 cylinder engines, BMW/Volve objected to alfa using the
   V6 (whether in 2.5L, 3L or 3.2L form). Racing is a strange world!
   Guess the unreliable, poorly accelerating FWD 156s would not be
   competitive with six cylinders!