Jim & Andrew's excellent adventure

Eric Hambleton's recent comments about the souped-up Verde he wanted to sell really got my attention,so on Saturday Andrew Garcia & I flew to Atlanta to check out Eric's car.Eric lives in a beautiful,hilly suburb of Atlanta that is laced with terrific roads.His description of the Verde was very thorough and accurate.His prediction that we would be able to make the 800+ mile trip to Houston proved to be correct.The Verde is seriously fast-it will now be turned loose on the streets of Houston to terrorize BMWs.My compliments to Eric for his honesty and hospitality and my thanks to Andrew who made it possible for me to acquire a really special car.PS-does every Alfisti have a dead Alfetta in his back yard?

Jim Tyson
88 Milano Verde Abnormale
85 GTV6 x2
77 Spider