Alfa Commercial

I just got this from my pal who is in Taipei:

"I'm in Taipei until next week and I've been watching TV here in the
hotel.  I just saw a funny Alfa commercial where a set of quadruplets
are sharing the emotion of driving an Alfa 147.  One of the set is
driving the car while the others go about there daily lives.  As the one

driving begins to "get" into driving, the others feel the sensation to
the point that it appears they all going to orgasm.  Only the Italians
would be capable of creating such a commercial.  I tried to find a clip
of it online to send, but I couldn't."

Damian

Damian Magista
73 Berlina