Can anyone in the SC/NC/GA area show me their GTV?

Hello once again - Is there anyone in the SC/NC/GA area that would be willing
to show me their GTV 1750/2000? I really would like to see a variety of cars
before I buy, but there arent so many around for sale to go look at.  I would
be happy to take a bunch of digital pictures for you and make a little
web-site to show off your car.  This will also work towards my goal of
creating an online "buyer's guide" to GTV's.

Thanks in advance-
Jim

BTW - I'm in Columbia SC, so the closer the better, but I'm willing to drive
to come see you if you are willing to go out of your way to show me your car.