Leaky 164Q?

There seems to be some moisture getting into my car when it rains. A few
months ago after leaving it parked outside in a heavy rain, I saw a
splash of water run down the rear C-pillar, from the headliner.

I hadn't seen anything since - but the fact that the inside of the
windshield was covered in moisture today (causing a LOT of extra work on
the part of the defroster) make me believe the water is getting in
somewhere.

Where should I look for this? Is it a common problem? Is there a drain
opening somewhere that might plugged up?

Thanks

-Glenn