STEVEN SILVERSTEIN

 Steve:

What the hell is a "jack point cover?"  You need to be more relatable and assume we know less (at least speaking for myself).

Paul Spruell is awesome he and I had the privilege of being presented on stage at this year's Concorso Italiano at Carmel's Quail Lodge Event.  He and I sat in my car (#1 Callaway Alfa Prototype, which he owned on various occasions) for about 45 minutes and chatted till who knows when, until Keith Martin, the Publisher of "Sports Car Market Letter" presented the car to the public and interviewed the two of us.  It was an amazing event and experience!!!!!!!!!

Best regards, to ALL Alfisti,

H. Martin de'Campo