Spark Plug Saga Concluded

I waltzed in to the local Napa parts store and kidded the guy that I hope he
can help me out because no one else in town could. He said, you should shop
here first...I replied, sure but you are not open after 6 when I was shopping.
We both chuckled.

Then I said I need either a set of Champion N7Y or NGK BP6ES...so he looks in
the computer..."how many do you want?" I said..how many do you have? His reply
was...You want 4? ...Sure!
He walks to the shelf about 6 feet away...grabs a box and hands it to
me...Darn! He has NGK's in stock and several more boxes too!

The I thought..ok, lets try this guy..."You have a cartridge oil filter for a
pre 1971 Alfa Romeo?" Surely I was going to stump this guy. So he fiddled with
his computer, grabs a part book...Wix 1183? Yeah...you got those?
Nope...*thinking I gotcha*...I can have them tomorrow if you want. At that
point I was holding on to the counter from shock! *snickering* I said...how
many can you get? I have 3 in the warehouse and they will be here in the
morning at 8 AM and we open at 7:30.

So the story of plugs and oil filters comes to a happy conclusion. The car
runs great and will have new oil/filter in the car tomorrow.

Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net