PA turnpike road trip

I may be a college student with no money, no mobile phone, and a 20-year-old Italian car, but I'm planning on driving from Pittsburgh, PA to Princeton, NJ on Saturday afternoon and coming back on Sunday. The bulk of the trip will be on the Penn. Turnpike. I'd like to know if there are any repair shops or friendly digesters along the way in case I have any problems. (Under no circumstances can my parents find out about this trip, by the way.) I'm confident in the car to the extent that I can inspect mechanical components. The trouble is that I can't inspect electronics, so if (as rare as it may be) I were to experience a sudden ECU failure, I'd be up the creek. So...if anyone along the route has a parts car, that would be good to know. Engine & gearbox are perfectly sound, driveshaft donuts and water pump are like 15k mi old, etc, etc, etc. I wouldn't have this car 300 miles from home in the first place if I thought it was about to break down, but I feel like being cautious can't hurt.

Thanks as always,
Joe Elliott