1600 vs. 1750 question

I'm going to put a 1750 in my Duetto. All the US 1750s, of course, were
injected, and my car is carbureted. I'd really like to use a 1600 front
cover and crank pulley so I don't have to look at that empty injector pump
mount on the engine.

Can anyone tell me if the 1600 and 1750 front covers are the same height?
And, if so, will the 1750 crank work with the 1600 front cover (length, seal
location, etc.)? Any other issues I'll have to deal with?

Bob McKeown
Nashville