Re: auto transmission rebuilder?

Kudos once again to John Hertzman for recalling and reposting my comments
about Eriksson Industries and their service on ZF automatics.

I'd just like to add one more comment to the thread. Last year my brother
had a problem with the ZF in his Audi Quattro, and I sent him to Eriksson.
The problem didn't warrant rebuilding the tranny, but it was a tough one to
diagnose. The guys at Eriksson not only consulted with my brother several
times on the phone, they had him direct his service shop to call them for
more consultation, which finally got them to the root of the problem. And
they didn't make a dime out of any of this!

Moral: there are still some companies that thrive on giving good customer
service. Do business with them whenever you can.

Bob McKeown
Nashville, TN
(now driving a Jag XJ6 with ZF 4HP22 trans - if it ever fails, it's going to
Eriksson!)