Re: alfa-digest V9 #20

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:06:32 +0000
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest) wrote:

I am not entirely sure who spouted the drivel that is well represented
by this snippet of vitriolic racist bile:

>  S**t, if the Japanese had an original thought in their whole body,
>  they might have
>  something.  Actually, their original thinking they did come up with
>  was pure crap.
>  And still is.

but whoever it was is indeed an imbecile. To the halfwit who posting
this abhorrent crap, in future please keep this sort of rubbish off the
list. For what it's worth, the Japanese have produced and continue to
produce today some very excellent motor cars. That some engineering was
taken, lifted, borrowed, stolen or whatever is really not in any way
relevant unless it has been proven in a court of law - or at least
substantiated in some concrete manner other than hearsay or subjective
commentary. In any case, I woud like to not expend any more energy
attacking this nonsense, so let's please keep it off the list.

Ciao

Zak