"new" Alfa emblem

Anyone noticed the emblem that comes on new corporate Fiat/Lancia/Alfa parts
boxes, and probably bags?  It looks like a combination Lancia shield, Fiat
slash, and Alfa(?) circle with two serpents.  I guess this is for
across-the-board parts for these makes?  This is on the box for two Alfa oil
filters I bought at Jon Norman's Monday. Conversely, the Alfa U-joint kits I
bought came in the orange bag with traditional Alfa emblems...

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register