Re: alfa-digest V9 #19

Would you take the gauge with you the 14,000 feet?

Instinct says neither, but I am often wrong.  Then again my altimeter is
just a barometric pressure gauge that you set to zero at sea level and the
corresponding drop in pressure as you drive higher indicates elevation in
feet.  Tried it once in an airplane, oops, pressurized cabin.  Tried it
again driving from Long Beach, CA to Bakersfield, matched every elevation
sign.

Wayne