Re: alfa-digest V9 #7

       I bought a used factory Quad. hardtop in bad shape, -got my J-hooks
from Bobcor Motors, one of the former big dealers of Alfas in NJ back when
("in the day"), now called Park Ave. Acura,201 587 0028; there is a guy there
named Jon you have to ask for in parts dept, and he can order them from Alfa,
which could take months.
       You might also want to try Re-Originals 281 807 1945, advertised all
the time in Hemmings and Alfa Owner.  Or Enrico Ciabbatoni, head of the NJ
ALfa Club here who can get parts from Italy.......European Imports
732-530-9105.
       Expect months in any case.
-Clay Leopold
Princeton, NJ     84 Spider