Bypass restrictor

I remember reading or hearing somewhere that the bypass restrictor is
supposed to help get heat to the cabin faster while warming up on colder
days. If this is the case, then running without one wouldn't cause any
problems - it just might just take a little longer to get heat on cold
mornings.

Peace,
Rich M
72 GTV
67 Gilera 124 - will run this spring
66 Ducati Mach I - will run someday - real men ride bevels !