Tire review site(s)

Thanks to the 5 people quickly replied "Tirerack.com" when I asked about
researching tires for my '95 164LS.

I'll be buying the Dunlop SP Sport A2 or the P6000 Sport Veloce, based on
the very helpful reviews, questionnaire, statistics, etc on the site.

Both of these tires have 40K - 50K warranties, and I've never got close to
20K on a set of tires on this car! Has anyone bothered to claim a discount
on a new set of tires, based on poor treadlife? (I've never bothered or
never remembered)

Karl