Re: Berlina Speedo Cable

At 01:44 AM 11/7/02 +0000, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:34:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Damian Magista <magista@domain.elided>
Subject: Berlina Speedo Cable

Question: I have a 73 Berlina and the speedo cable is shot (not that you really
need a speedo), will a speedo cable from a spider/gtv work on the Berlina?

I know the Berlina is essentially the same car as spider/gtv the only real
difference being the longer wheelbase, so I assume the speedo cable, along with
most other items, would be interchangable.
If the inner cable is broken and the outer "sheath" is intact, get a generic speedo inner cable kit from your local auto parts emporium. Cut to length based on the innards of the original cable and you are in business. Or but the spider speedo cable.

//kct