Re: fire extinguishers

--- Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided> wrote:
> I've decided that I should stop tempting fate, and
> buy a fire
> extinguisher to carry around in the GTV6.  My
> question is what sort
> of extinguisher do other old car drivers carry?  How
> big a unit do I
> need to put out engine fires, etc?  I'm tempted by
> fancy-ass Halon
> extinguishers, but the one I could afford would be
> 13oz--
Joe,
    It is your car, BUT, I carry a 24 oz abc type in
my MG. It costs a bit more but it will last a little
longer IF it is needed..When I get MY Alfa Spyder on
the road, I will carry something of the same size for
it..Remember, The fire extinguisher costs MUCH less
than your Alfa.
Cheers, Howard
http://launch.yahoo.com/u2