Re: Summit Point Seat Time

Bruce,

I will be there with my 73 GTV. I'll also be running the Eastern Motor Racing Assoc. (EMRA) races on Saturday and, possibly Sunday. There will also be a 4 hour night enduro on Saturday night which is great fun to watch...cherry red brake rotors going into turn 1. If you and David can, stick around for some great racing and we'll talk GTVs. Anyone else want to join in ?

Bill Shields