ETCC racing

For those interested, and who get Speed channel, I found some of the ETCC races
that the 156 GTA's were doing so well at.

I just saw the first one, at Magny-Cours, France.. played Friday at 7pm.
Next ones are:
Race 1 11-10 10pm, Magny-Cours, France (repeat)
Race 2 11-10 6pm, 11pm Silverstone, England.
Race 3 11-17 6pm, 11pm Brno, Czech republic.

There might be other times, search around.
Enjoy!

Jon